Concealed Carry will teach you the techniques you need to overcome attackers in the close quarters of real-life encounters.
The training will include:
· - Situational awareness including exercises you can employ every day to avoid or escape dangerous confrontations.
· -The factors needed to make your decision to run, hide, or fight.
· - Using a firearm is your last resort. (OC Spray/melee/ taser)
· - Execution of the three most effective close quarter shooting techniques.
· - Techniques used to clear an attacker from your personal space.
· - Weapon attack redirection techniques.
· - Clear, redirect, and counter shooting drills.
· - Multiple attacker/threat countermeasure shooting drills.
· - Shooting Countermeasure drills.
· - Static (SMALL CALIBER) shooting drills.
· - Dynamic (SMALL CALIBER) shooting drills.
· - RAD Rape Aggression defense System and why it is important (Not taught in class but Highlighted)